Return and Refund Policy
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
The Return and Refund Policy of Ohio Mulch Supply (“Ohio Mulch”) for our customers (each a “Customer”) is set forth below:
Returns are Item and Purchase Specific:
- For bulk purchases:
- If Customer does NOT leave the yard where Customer made its bulk purchase, Ohio Mulch will accept Customer’s return for a full refund.
- If Customer leaves the yard where Customer made a bulk purchase, NO returns will be accepted due to potential contamination or alteration of the Ohio Mulch’s bulk products.
- For non-bulk purchases:
Customer will be entitled to a return and full refund within 30 days of purchase if Customer presents a valid receipt; if no receipt is presented, NO return or refund will be allowed.
- For delivery purchases:
- For any bulk or non-bulk delivery purchase, Customer is entitled to return its purchase and is entitled to a refund; provided, however, Ohio Mulch may, at Ohio Mulch’s sole and complete discretion, charge any fees (e.g., delivery fees) associated with such deliver and return and deduct such amounts from the amount refunded.
- For purchases with a gift card:
- If eligible for a return, Customer will NOT be entitled to a cash back refund on returns; Customer will be entitled only to receive another gift card or exchange.
- Sale items are NOT entitled to a return or refund.
Only for Ohio Mulch Retail Customers. This Return and Refund Policy is only applicable to Ohio Mulch retail Customers, not wholesale Customers.
Type of Refund. If a Customer is eligible for a refund, the refund will be paid to the Customer in the same manner in which the Customer paid for the item; provided, however, NO CASH REFUNDS will be given even if Customer paid with cash (unless the Customer has not left the yard of the Ohio Mulch premises where the purchase was made). If Customer pays with a credit or debit card, the refund will be made only to that same credit or debit card. If Customer pays by check, then Ohio Mulch’s corporate office will need to send a check to the Customer.
Returns only to Same Location. Returns must be made to the same store location where the product was purchased.
Unused, Undamaged, and Original Packaging. To be eligible for a return or refund, Customer’s item must be unused, not damaged, and in the same condition that Customer received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Receipt Required. To complete Customer’s return, Ohio Mulch requires a valid receipt as proof of purchase. Returns made without a valid receipt will be accepted only upon the sole and complete discretion of Ohio Mulch.
If Customer has any questions related to Ohio Mulch’s Return and Refund Policy, please send Ohio Mulch an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at: 1600 Universal Road, Columbus, OH, 43207.