This premium blended fertilizer is packed with essential plant nutrients to give you the thick, green lawn you desire. It has both fast acting nitrogen for quick greening, as well as slow release nitrogen for extended feeding for up to 3 months. With 5% iron this fertilizer will give you a deep, dark green lawn.
- NPK: 30-0-4
- Kills over 250 weeds including henbit, dollar weed, white clover, plantain & chickweed
- Treats northern and southern grasses¤
- Quick greening
- Extended feeding
- Promotes thick, green growth
- Nitrogen for lush, green plant growth
- 10.56% slow release nitrogen
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- Resealable packaging
¤Not for floratam st. Augustinegrass
- 5,000 sq.ft.,
- 15,000 sq.ft.
Works Best On:
How to Use:
- Mow lawn to normal height 1 to 2 days before application.
- Water lawn thoroughly at least 1 to 2 days before application to sustain moisture until the next watering (see Step 5).
- Apply when broadleaf weeds are young and actively growing, preferably in the morning when dew is on the grass. At the time of application, moisture on the weed leaves from dew, rainfall or watering aids in control. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lightly with water before applying product.
- Avoid applying when temperatures are consistently above 90°F.
- Do not wash from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time, a thorough watering should be made.
When to Use:
- Late Spring, Anytime between April and June
Please note that prices on-line can be different than in store. Pricing is valid on-line only and may not be honored in store due to inventory, location, or other promotions.